Every blogger wants to add a custom domain to his blog. Adding custom domain will give a professional look to your blog. For a custom domain, you need to pay some amount of money. Generally a .COM domain costs you around 630 rupees ($10) per year. New bloggers will not like to pay such amount of money for a domain which they may think as big amount. However, there is a way to get a domain at very low price. In this article, I’ll show you How to get a .COM at INR 99 per year on Godaddy.
What is GoDaddy.com?
GoDaddy is the place where you can buy a domain and web hosting for a site. GoDaddy offers many discounts for its customers and you can get a domain or hosting at very low prices here. Well ! Let us see How to get .com domain at RS 99 per year.
Get a .com domain from GoDaddy At INR 99 per year
Follow these simple steps to buy your domain from GoDaddy.
- First, visit GoDaddy website. There you’ll see a search box same as below. Now type your custom domain in the search box and check whether it is available.
Note: If you find any differences in currency, change your currency to INR.
- If the domain is available, SELECT it and click on CONTINUE TO CART button.
- Next, a new page appears same as below image. Simply click on Continue to Cart option.
- Here you can see the Term for your domain i.e. 1 year along with Unit Price i.e. ₨ 99.00 /yr. GoDaddy charges an RS.12 processing fee and your Total cost is RS 111.00. Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- NOTE: If you want to register your domain for more than one year say 3 years, then GoDaddy charges you ₨ 99.00/yr 1st year and ₨ 689.00/yr 2+ years, total ₨ 1,297.00 for three years.
- If you are a Returning Customer, then log in to your account otherwise sign up for an account by clicking on Continue button and complete the purchase. You can pay using a Credit Card /Debit card/Net banking.
- I hope you have understood How to get a .com domain for 99 rupees on GoDaddy. If you like this article, then share it your friends.